AIM - Leicestershire NEET Ex-Offenders
AIM - Achieve Inspire Motivate gives young people from Leicestershire, with an offending background, the opportunities to engage with a wide range of partners who offer skills and employability training
DBC has over 16 years' experience of providing a one to one mentoring, skills and employability support and has helped over 28,000 individuals change their lives.
Our AIM programme funded through ESF and SFA allows young people who are:
- Aged 16-24
- Not in Education, Employment or Training
- With an offending background*
The chance to get back on track with their lives.
Working in partnership with: Acorn Training, Train Together, Business to Business and Workpays, we provide a range of flexible/local interventions to enable participants to successfully rehabilitate including:
- 1-2-1: intensive and comprehensive mentoring
- Jobsearch support: weekly mandatory job clubs, creating a winning CV, how to impress at interviews, team/confidence building, money management etc.
We will determine ability and focus on job opportunities that are realistic and available. We will use community volunteering to identify and build skills. We offer:
- Support with English, maths, ICT and ESOL
- Skills offer: Our partnerships offers accredited/non accredited qualifications in the LLEP Priority sectors: Finance, Enterprise, Construction, Health, Digital, Hospitality, Logistics, Admin, Retail, Tourism, IT 200+ courses.
- Weekly mentoring which includes accompanying participant to appointments, sourcing support modules eg mental health, confidence.
To make a referral on to the programme please call our Head Office 01332 295588 or email email@example.com for more details.
* Eligibility criteria applies to this programme