Level 2 - Who is it for?
Anyone working full time over 30 hours in a Customer Service role such as:
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Trainee
- Customer Service Representative
- Customer Service Agent
Level 3 - Who is it for?
- Customer Service Co-ordinator
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Service Relationship Manager
What qualification will I get?
You will work towards:
- Level 2 or Level 3 Combined Diploma in Customer Service
- Maths, English and ICT Level 1 or 2
- Full Apprenticeship certificate awarded by the Apprenticeship Certificate for England
You will also cover:
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
How much does it cost?
Depending on your age, the government will fund your course in full or in part
- 16 – 18 years – fully funded
- 19 – 24 years – part funded
How long does it take?
You can learn at your own pace but it will take 12-15 months depending on your previous qualifications and experience. The level 3 may take slightly longer up to 18 months.
Where will my learning take place?
Teaching, learning and assessment mostly takes place in the workplace. There will also be some classroom-based work.
Why DBC Training?
As a local training provider we offer FREE additional IT training in our local centres to give you or enhance your skills to do your tasks at work.
How do I enrol?
Please contact the Apprentice team on 01332 295588 for further information, or view our current apprenticeship vacancies.
I first started at DBC training doing a traineeship a couple of weeks before I had my daughter. I loved the atmosphere here; everybody was so...
When I finished secondary school, I started attending college. I felt that sitting at a table revising did not suit me and was not the way I wanted...