Level 2 - Who is it for?
Anyone working over 30 hours paid or unpaid. in an administrative role such as:
- Office Assistant
Level 3 - Who is it for?
Anyone working over 30 hours in an administrative role either as a supervisor or in a role with more complex tasks
- Administration Officer/Executive
- Administration Team Leader/Office Supervisor
- Personal Assistant
What qualification will I get?
- Level 2 or Level 3 Combined Diploma in Business Administration
- *Maths, English and ICT Level 1 or 2
- Full apprenticeship certificate awarded by the Apprenticeship Certificate for England
You will also learn about:
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
How much will it cost?
Depending on your age, the government will fund your course in full or in part
- 16 – 18 years – no cost
- 19 – 24 years – your employer will pay part of the cost
How long does it take?
As you progress at your own pace it will take between 12-15 months depending on your previous qualifications and experience. Level 3 is slightly longer up to 18 months.
Where will my learning take place?
Teaching, learning and assessment takes place in the workplace. There will be some topics covered on day release at our training centre.
Why DBC Training?
As a local training provider we offer FREE additional IT training in our local centres to give you or enhance your skills to do your tasks at work.
How do I enrol?
Please contact the Apprentice team on 01332 295588 for further information, or view our current apprenticeship vacancies.
*Depending on previous level achieved
I first started at DBC training doing a traineeship a couple of weeks before I had my daughter. I loved the atmosphere here; everybody was so...
When I finished secondary school, I started attending college. I felt that sitting at a table revising did not suit me and was not the way I wanted...